Saturday 7 April 2012

Mix, Match & Accessorize

One of my all time favorite things to do is to create statement looks, whether simple or bold. I love mixing colors, patterns, textures, & brands. Piecing items together and seeing the amazing look & feel they create as a whole. I love accessories. I love the way they can transform an average outfit into a total show stopper. Below are a few of the looks I have styled:


Rachel Zoe Blazer : Equipment Blouse : House of Harlow necklaces & gold bangles : Dannjio & LowLuv bracelets 

 Helmut Lang tank : Mint JBrand jeans : House Of Harlow necklace

 10 Crosby by Derek Lam Tank : Aqua JBrand jeans : Dannijo necklace

  Rag & Bone tank : Lilac JBrand jeans : Dannijo Bib necklace

 Theory Blazer : Vince tee : LowLuv & Dannijo accessories

Theory sweater :  House of Harlow necklace & bangles : LowLuv bracelets




No comments:

Post a Comment