Tuesday 10 April 2012

Inspiration

When it comes to my own personal style, I get inspired by everything around me. New trends, people I see on the streets, items in my house, the world outside, etc. Getting dressed in the morning isn't just about putting on clothes. It's about the feeling I want to present that day, the colors in my closet that catch my eye, the weather, what hair style I want to try out and so on. It is art. The same goes for how I choose what to display on the mannequins at work. Below is an example of where I was inspired by my own outfit. A 'His & Hers'.

Mixing denims is a super hot trend right now. Here I mixed a light denim H&M shirt with a pair of darker Levi's Skinnys. It's always great to add another element when mixing multiple denims such as a simple white tee. I decided to be daring & threw a great Neon yellow American Apparel v-neck under it.  Ta-da! The perfect on trend outfit!

 After getting to work that day and began re-styling the mannequins, I used myself as inspiration. I paired this amazing neon Equipment blouse with an incredible pair of light wash bell-bottoms. The perfect His & Her combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment