Monday 16 April 2012

Style, style, style!

Nothing excites me more than creating a look. Ok I lied. Creating MULTIPLE looks excites me more. At work, obviously the accessories and clothing items I have to work with are limited. As much as I would love to have unlimited possibilities, it actually makes it fun. A challenge. It forces me to be more creative. To mix and match even more. Here are a few of my favorite looks I've played with recently:

I'm in love with this floor length Elie Tahari dress. So Simple, but unexpected, but amazing. The collar, the details on the pockets, the color. Everything about it. A simple gold locket ( House of Harlow) & a great cuff (Dannijo) are the perfect finishing touches!

James Perse created this amazing little dress & I just could not go on any longer without giving it a 'moment'. It's a gorgeous color, a simple but elegant style, and would fit perfectly into anyone's closet. This House of Harlow Sunburst necklace was a perfect match. The center was a very similar taupe color which complimented the look amazingly, but still kept the look safe. I paired this with a gorgeous Dannijo bracelet. The Subtle punch of teal & peach added the right amount of accent to this look.

I love a look that is casual, but super chic. I can't get enough of these Python JBrands. Why doesn't every woman have these? A simple striped Vince tee & this edgey House of Harlow necklace pull it all together. With flats, a wedge, or pumps in any color from black, to metallic, fluorescent etc. and ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment