Saturday 14 April 2012

Bring on the sun!

I love nothing more than warm weather. Today the sun was shining and so I figured I might as well break out my favorite denim cut offs. I made these last year out of a pair of rarely worn jeans I had and they quickly turned into my go-to shorts for all types of outfits. Cuffing the bottoms cleaned them up a little rather than a fringed finish that would make them much more casual. I can already tell they'll make many appearances this summer!


DIY Denim Shorts : H&M Shirt : Ray Ban Sunglasses : Spring Shoes

4 comments:

  1. you have amazing taste in men's shoes... cant wait to start using you as inspo in picking out some for the hubby this summer :) step one: loafers... any good suggestions for a very "abercrombie / jcrew" type of guy that I can ease him into?? ie basic style / color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thank you so much!!! :) A great way to ease someone into loafer type shoes is with boat shoes. A neutral colored Sperry is a great choice. Aldo usually has some great loafers (very casual - very dressy) so maybe finding something similar to what he has but in a loafer version would be a good step! Check out www.aldoshoes.com as well as they have different options than what in store has! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm ok... got it! i think i can see a pair of basic tan sperry's working...ill let you know how i make out! lol....

      Delete
    2. Definitely keep me updated!!! :)

      Delete