Friday 20 April 2012

Unexpected Fun

I love to play with style. If theres something that I feel like most people will shy away from, it instantly makes me want to try to wear it, and wear it well. I love playing with different elements, colors, fabrics, styles, etc. Below are a few of my recent favs!

You'd think this picture would be referring to my bright green jeans, but false. This amazing native themed sleeveless shirt from Wild Fox is actually my 'daring' piece. Wild Fox is a brand we carry at work (for Ladies) but I fell in love with this shirt as soon as it came in. Threw on a size Large and ta-da! Will be perfect for summer on it's own or even under a casual blazer!

SO excited about these loafers. I haven't even wore them yet. I found them on www.aldoshoes.com on sale & fell in love instantly. SO good. Suede, 2 toned loafers. SHUT. UP.

Arm parties have become super popular for ladies. Men have been sporting them as well. I think they are great to add a little spice to your look. Switching them up as well to mix and match is always fun!


Bright. Orange. Pants. I love these!!!!  I'm on a huge 'colored pants' kick right now. Orange, Red, Green, Blue, etc.


Don't be afraid to try out new styles, new colors, & new shapes. It will make getting dressed WAY more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment