Thursday 12 April 2012

Loving life!

I wake up everyday excited about what I will wear & also what I can style at work. What type of feel I can create. But yesterday I woke up extremely motivated and excited for fashion. The sun was shining, I got to wear my favorite red suede loafers (with tassles, obviously) and I loved the looks I created. I want to share it all!!!

Sucker for Seersucker 
I had so much fun with my outfit yesterday. I had forgotten about an amazing pair of Seersucker pants I had bought last year at Simons in Montreal. Pairing them with a few of my favorite pieces (Gap shirt, Aldo loafers, Club Monaco belt, & Forever 21 Sunglasses) I created the perfect 'Hamptons' look ;) SO good.

I love creating 'over-the-top' looks, but sometimes a very simple look just makes me smile. I paired this subtle leopard print Current/Elliot denim with a super simple Vince tank & House of Harlow locket to create the ultimate go-to look for everyday life. A pair of wedges, flats, oxfords etc could be the finishing touch to this great look!

ShaZam. Show stopper. Python JBrands with this AMAZE hot pink Naven crop top and stunning House of Harlow necklace = the reason I get up in the morning. I'm dying over this look. STATEMENT. EDGE. SEXY. that's it.

Rag & Bone knew what they were doing when they created this blouse. Unreal details. Great color combo. R&B + Gold jewels = BFF's (or at least in my eyes anyway). These 2 LowLuv necklaces & House of Harlow bangles complete this look 10 fold. 

Vintage Sweetheart. That sums up this look for me. Below is a play by play of this unreal outfit.

Top left: Full on beauty. Top right: INCRED Naven blouse. Sheer, polka dots, ruffled neck. HELLO.
Bottom left: gold, gold & more gold. LowLuv necklace + bracelet, House of Harlow bangles. Bottom right: Most adorable pair of Naven shorts. LOVE this color. Amen.

Get inspired. Start with your own look, and just have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment